Multi-Tool Crafting[edit | edit source]
List Of Multi-Tool Crafting[edit | edit source]
- Torch - "Torch for seeing things."
- Basic Pistol - "Fires bullets, loud and pretty nasty if you get one in the knee."
- Wooden Bolts - "These are wooden bolts for a crossbow. Each does a moderate amount of damage to animals and people but won't do so much to penetrate armor or ships."
- Camp Fire - "Camp fire! For seeing in the dark and scaring away any pesky wild life. Useful to signal where you are to your friends too."
- Assembly Station - "Use to construct ship parts and equipment."
- Cannon Shells - "Cannon ball for Ship Cannons. Consumed automatically when using a cannon on a ship."
- Timed Explosive - "A big flammable explosive thing with a timer set for 10 seconds, ideal for extracting more metal from metallic core rocks."
- Atlas Core - "A piece of Atlas stone that can be attached to object to reduce their weight."
- Small Chest - "Chest for keeping things in."
- Flares - "Flares for the Flare Gun. Reveal your position to your friends... and also to your enemies. Signal for help but don't blame us when the pirates come along."
- Flare Gun - "Fires flares that can reveal your position for signalling for help."
- Glider - "A personal glider you can deploy by pressing Spacebar while in the air."
Assembly Station[edit | edit source]
Gather Resources, and begin Ship building, or Crafting Tools that you think you might need. Crafting the Atlas Core which will create the Ships building area, allowing for 3d printing from the Assembly Station, which will open up the various Schematics to build.
List Of Crafting Table Schematics[edit | edit source]
- Small Basic Engine - "Attach to Skyships for propulsion."
- Basic Wing - "Increases pitch and roll capabilities while in flight."
- Skyship Helm - "Helm component for attaching to ships: This is needed to pilot a ship."
- Crew Respawner - "Ancient technology for respawning characters after death."
- Atlas Sky Core - "An anti-gravity core."
- Small Fuel Tank - "A fuel tank."
- Mini Wing - "A cute tiny wing useful for aerodynamics and maybe mounting smaller engines."
- Fin - "A fin."
- Windowed Metal - "A metal panel with a window."
- Patched Metal Panel - "Metal Panel"
- Vented Metal Panel - "A metal panel with a ventilation grate."
- Metal Panel - "A plain metal panel"
- Medium Metal Panel - "A 2x size metal panel."
- Large Metal Panel - "A 4x size metal panel."
- Windowed Wood Panel - "A wood panel with a window"
- Light Wood Panel - "A light wood panel."
- Bolted Wood Panel - "A wood panel with bolts."
- Basic Cannon - "A deck cannon for ships."
- Bossa Flag - "Show your allegiance to the mighty Bossa Studios."
- Gaben Flag - "Are you part of the PC Master Race? Show your love for your glorious leader."
- Improbable Flag - "Masters of the Grid. Fly your colours with pride and maybe Matej will nail the CSP."
- Pirate Flag - "Your loyalties are with yourself and no one else!"
- Small Storage Crate - "Crate for storing of items on your ship."
- Crows Nest - "A mast for a ship."
- Lamp - "A lamp for the ship."
- Horn - "A loud horn."
- Bar Pipe - "A bar made of piping."
- Bent Bar Pipe - "A bar made of piping, bent."
- Control Button - "A button to trigger wires."
- Control Lever - "A lever to trigger wires."
- Artificial Horizon - "Artificial Horizon indicator."
- Fuel Gauge - "Fuel Gauge indicator"
- Altimeter - "Altimeter"
- Airspeed Indicator - "Airspeed indicator"
- Heading Indicator - "Heading indicator"
Gallery Of Items[edit | edit source]