Release date: January 26th, 2017
Alpha 5.3 Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
NOTE: 5.3 was primarily a stress-test/re-run of 5.2 with more players, so only a small amount of bugs were fixed.
DISCLAIMER: The only official notes for 5.3 are from a small forum post by Bossa Herbliu. Herbliu later confirmed that these are the only notes. (See Source 2 for Confirmation)
- Fix to help maintain creature populations
- Fix for eggs never hatching
- Fixed clouds so they don’t cover entire islands
- The gauntlet salvage mode will no longer damage attached ship parts. This is a temporary change that will most likely be reverted in Alpha 0.0.6 (Alpha 6.0) once we implement things like stacking respawn timer penalties, islands that don’t have revival chambers, etc.
References[edit | edit source]
- https://www.worldsadrift.com/forums/topic/a-peek-at-upcoming-changes-in-alpha-5-3-and-beyond/ (Patch Notes)
- http://i.imgur.com/huXb2We.png (Confirming Forum-only Patch Notes & Confirming Release Date)